In the future, every device is a smart device. And let’s face it, we’re living in that future. Even beds are getting in on the smart home act, thanks in this case to the HiBed.
It’s a self-contained unit, practically a bedroom unto itself, and it looks like once you’re ready to call it quits for the night, you might not want to leave.
Designed by Fabio Vinella and coming out of Italy’s Hi-Interiors, this is the 2nd generation HiBed. It is truly impressive in the level of thought that’s been put into its design.
Here are just a few things the HiBed can do:
- Paired with an app, It logs health data (sleep-wake cycles, etc).
- HiBed tracks behavior—late-night movement, for example, and analyzes sleep patterns.
- It monitors biometrics, reporting on the physical environment (temp, air quality).
- HiBed will even suggest improvements to aid in helping you get a good night’s rest.
- It also comes with wifi, hidden speakers and an HD projection TV.
As you can see in photos, all this is available in a single, self-contained unit.